Myrtle Beach Attractions
There are numerous activities for you to enjoy at Holiday Inn At The Pavilion without having to venture far from your room. Some of the highlights include:
Featuring a wide variety of elegant and delicious meals, experience brilliant live music and shows at House of Blues located in North Myrtle Beach.
• The History - Found in Barefoot Landing, House of Blues has been in the area since 1997 and stands out due to its massive size and rustic look. Originally built to resemble a Southern farmhouse and a tobacco warehouse, the House of Blues itself is a unique piece of art contributing to various generations of music.
• Live Bands - One of the best things about House of Blues is the amount of live bands that are on tour there and the entertainment they bring. House of Blues always has big name bands playing live and also features a number of tribute bands that perform music from every genre.
• All new menu - The menu recently got a brand new design by celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez. Inspired by his Hispanic culture, the menu features Southern American classics with a Hispanic twist. Popular items include fresh quesadillas and street tacos, lobster mac and cheese, jambalaya, creole catfish, and – of course – a variety of handmade burgers that the House of Blues is famous for.
• The venue - featuring a huge dance floor, can seat up to 2,000 people in the music hall, and the renowned Gator Bar which always features the best in up and coming local and regional singers/bands.
Located on Highway 17 South in North Myrtle Beach, make sure you visit House of Blues and check out the rest of what Barefoot landing has to offer. For more information, call 843-272-3000 or check out their website, and don’t forget to check out our Attractions Page for more Myrtle Beach area fun!
SOHO Grill offers upscale Asian and Mediterranean cuisine in a chic, metropolitan atmosphere. Located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, right off 21st Avenue North, SOHO combines a wide array of steak, seafood, and sushi options with delectable cocktails and exceptional service, providing a unique experience every visit.
Begin your meal with one of SOHO’s signature starters:
• Jalapeno Yellow Tail – served with ponzu sauce
• Humus – served with pita bread
• Spring Rolls – available with vegetables, shrimp, or salmon and served with mustard sauce
• Edamame – Japanese soy beans
• New Zealand Mussels – served with spice mayo dipping sauce and fresh scallions
For the main event, try one of SOHO’s famous entrees, served with your choice of soup or salad and sides:
• Sterling Silver Aged Beef Selections: Filet, New York Strip, Ribeye
• Seafood Selections: Shrimp, Scallops, Ahi Tuna, Salmon, Grouper, Sea Bass
• Pad Thai
• Lo Mein
Sushi lovers will love the variety of rolls that SOHO offers. With everything from sushi and sashimi to specialty rolls and sushi platters, SOHO has something for everyone. They also offer a variety of vegetarian options, making the non-carnivores in your group feel right at home.
For a wonderfully unique experience and a little taste of Asia, head to SOHO Grill. Open daily for lunch and dinner, this bistro offers something for everyone. Also, feel free to stop by for Happy Hour between 4-7 daily for drink and appetizer specials. For more information or to make reservations, call 843.443.9441 or visit their website.
A long-standing area seafood restaurant located on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront
One of the Myrtle Beach area’s best fresh sushi restaurants
Grand Strand landmark serving fresh local seafood with an award-winning buffet
A large downtown-style outdoor shopping center featuring restaurants, shops, a movie theater and several bars that offer a diverse array of nightlife.
A Japanese restaurant with hibachi as well as fresh sushi
A haven for Jimmy Buffett fans and vacationers featuring a diverse menu
A seafood restaurant overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway with a large buffet
If you are looking for family friendly atmosphere and the best waterfront views of the inlet then look no farther than Creek Ratz. Located in Murrells Inlet, the seafood capitol of the state, Creek Ratz enjoys a picturesque location along the Marsh Walk. The inlet front views, family environment, fresh seafood, and live entertainment keep guests coming back year after year.
Traditional southern cuisine with a low country flare is what Creek Ratz does best! Their menu includes popular favorites like...
• Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
• Fish Nuggets
• Fried Okra or Dill Pickles
• Homemade Pimento Cheese
• Fried Calamari
• Crab Cakes
• Filet of Flounder
• Golden Fried Shrimp
• Mahi Mahi
• Shrimp and Grits
• Hand Cut Sirloin
Sandwiches / Burgers:
• Shrimp, Flounder, Oyster, or Clam Po-Boy
• Bacon Cheeseburger
• Fish Taco
• Pimento Cheeseburger
• Creek Rat Reuben
• Crab Cake Sandwich
In addition, there are several lighter options and plenty of choices for the younger ones in the group. You will also want to be sure to save room for the Murrells Inlet Wedding Cake, their signature dessert!
Stick around after dinner for a walk along the inlet front boardwalk to enjoy spectacular views and a tour of the inlet. Guests can also enjoy a few drinks after dinner and stick around for live music. Creek Ratz hosts several live banks and karaoke throughout the week that always draw a crowd.
Visit their website or call (843) 357-2891 for more information or to make reservations.
A pirate themed restaurant serving seafood along Murrells Inlet’s MarshWalk
A Thai Restaurant located in downtown Myrtle Beach
Waterfront dining featuring fresh seafood and Low Country favorites