Gather ‘round Christmas-light super fans! Holiday Inn at the Pavilion has your 2021 guide for all of the Myrtle Beach Christmas lights you and your family will be able to experience.
From Little River to Georgetown, the Grand Strand shines bright during the holiday season. No matter what the weather, there are indoor and outdoor light displays for you to enjoy. We’ve created a list of all of the Myrtle Beach Christmas lights from the north end to the south end of the Grand Strand (along with all of their joyful details)!
North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex, 150 Citizens Circle, North Myrtle Beach, SC
Ages one through ninety-two will marvel at this winter wonderland, with more than two million lights displayed along a two-mile drive synced to music through your radio. Once you’ve seen the 500+ magical light displays, park your car and head over to Santa’s Village. Guests can enjoy a petting zoo, hot chocolate, s’mores and photos with Santa.
- Drive Through Experience: Nov. 22nd – Dec 30th, Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Santa’s Village: Thurs. – Sun. Until Dec. 12th, Closed Thanksgiving Day; Open Nightly Dec. 14th – 30th, Closed Christmas Day
- $15 per vehicle when Santa’s Village is closed (up to 15 passengers)
- $20 per vehicle when Santa’s Village is open (up to 15 passengers)
Broadway at the Beach, 1110 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Celebrate with your underwater friends this holiday season at Ripley’s Aquarium. Ripley’s features 55 decorated Christmas trees throughout the aquarium. Each state in the US (plus each territory) has a tree decorated to represent it. Test your US knowledge with a Christmas tree scavenger hunt.
- Open November 2nd – January 2nd
- Event is included with general admission tickets at no additional charge
- General Admission starts at $12.99 for kids and $36.99 for adults
Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place, 812 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Join the festivities of the inaugural Winter Wonderland at the Beach. Visit the Winter Wonderland Lights Display, a beach-themed holiday-inspired walking light display. A real outdoor Ice Skating Rink will also be part of the event, located just steps from the beach! Guests are invited to stroll the Boardwalk, taking in the festive decor and live entertainment at restaurants and storefronts throughout.
- Ice Skating: Nov. 26th – Jan. 2nd, Mon. – Fri. 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Sat. – Sun. Noon – 5:00 p.m., $15 (bring your own skates) or $20 (w/ skate rental)
- Lights Display: Nov. 26th – Jan. 2nd, Mon. – Fri. 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Sat. – Sun. 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Kids under 5 – Free, Ages 5-17 – $5, Adults – $7
Downtown Conway, 1515 Third Ave, Conway, SC 29526
Light up your holiday in the Historic Rivertown of Conway. The drive-thru Celebration of Lights begins on Third Avenue (follow the signs) and totals approximately 1 mile. After you enjoy the lights, stop by 200 Laurel Street for hot chocolate sipping and marshmallow roasting.
- Dec. 4th – 24th, Thursday – Sunday ONLY, 5:30 – 10:00 p.m.
- Visits with Santa on Friday and Saturdays from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Admission is $1 per person
Memorial Park, Surfside Dr &, N Willow Dr, Surfside Beach, SC 29575
Head down to the ‘Family Beach’, and enjoy the annual Christmas Tree Lighting of Surfside Beach. This event will feature live holiday music, food vendors and kid-friendly activities. Plus, Santa will be there!
- Dec. 4th from 4:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Free to attend
Brookgreen Gardens, 1931 Brookgreen Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Explore an illuminated wonderland while you celebrate Christmas at Brookgreen Gardens. From sparkling wine and delicious entrees to live holiday music and lighted art installations, Nights of a Thousand Candles will not disappoint. There are more than 2,800 hand-lit candles and countless sparkling lights throughout the gardens. Be sure to check the live music schedule and menus for each of the on-site restaurants when booking your visit. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Nov. 26th – Jan. 2nd, Various Dates, 4:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Members: $25 for adults, $12 for children (ages 4-12)
- Non-members: $30 for adults, $15 for children (ages 4-12)
The Hammock Shops Village, 10880 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Gather the kids and head to the Hammock Shops Village for an old-fashioned Christmas Tree Lighting. The event also includes rides on the Christmas Trackless Train located in Santa’s Village.
- Dec. 5th, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Train Rides: Dec. 4th – 19th (Sat. & Sun. only) 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Pawleys Island Presbyterian Church, 9967 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Sparkle and shine with family and friends at the Shine Bright 2021 event. In addition to the Christmas tree lighting, guests can enjoy s’mores and cider, food trucks, local art, a kids craft tent and a live performance by the Pawleys Island Concert Band. Don’t forget your lawn chair to sit in while you listen to your favorite Christmas songs.
- Dec. 5th, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Admission is free!
Kaminski House Museum, 1003 Front St., Georgetown, SC 29440
Join us as we celebrate and light up the Kaminski House lawn. Festivities include a Holiday Market with local vendors selling sweet treats and handmade goods plus carousel rides for the kids.
- Dec. 10th, 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Tree lighting @ 5:30 p.m.
Once you’ve explored the best area Christmas Lights, don’t forget to check out the spectacular Christmas Shows that Myrtle Beach has to offer – and when you’re ready for dinner, here are some amazing restaurants located along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
We’re so excited that you’ve included us in your holiday plans this season! Be sure to browse all of our amazing accommodations including oceanfront rooms and suites perfect for you and your family.
Happy Holidays from Holiday Inn at the Pavilion