As the largest water park in South Carolina, Myrtle Waves provides endless hours of non-stop fun from beginning to end. With hundreds of lounge chairs, exclusive cabana rentals, clean showers, private lockers, and various food and snack stations located around the park, this water park has everything you and your family need for a fun-filled day!
Visitors can take advantage of the following exciting water attractions:
- Lazy River – Kick back and relax in the in the expansive lazy river ride that provides a gentle current around the waterpark.
- Bubble Bay – Ideal for the smallest guests, Bubble Bay provides 7,000 square feet of wet and wild fun!
- Rockin’ Ray – New for 2016, this thrilling adventure ride takes visitors on the ride of their lives on a half-pipe style waterslide.
- Arooba Tooba – This guest favorite takes rides through an enclosed flume that dumps them into a large bowl-funnel, which eventually empties into the splash pool.
- Racin’ River – A faster version of the lazy river, this 250-foot ride races at speeds of up to 10 miles per hour!
- Ocean In Motion – Grab a tube and strap in for an exciting swim in the wave pool.
- Riptide Rockets – Thrill seekers will love the vertical drop and exhilarating speeds provided by the Riptide Rockets.
- Saturation Station – A favorite among guests of all ages, the Saturation Station is like a giant wet ‘n wild park!
- Night Flight – Are you afraid of the dark? If so, steer clear of these fully enclosed speed slides.
- Tsunami – Challenge yourself to ride the waves at the Tsunami surf ride, new for the 2016 season.
Now with all this fun, there are always lifeguards on scene, literally everywhere throughout the park. They will ensure your family’s safety as your family embarks on this aquatic adventure throughout the water park of Myrtle Waves.
These are just some of the attractions and amenities that Myrtle Waves has to offer. For more information, call (843) 918-8725.